At POS Portal...
We are an innovation and technology company. We don't offer jobs, we offer careers. We're not just local, we're global. We're never satisfied with the status quo; we constantly seek to innovate and add value. We do this first for our employees, followed by our customers and our community. Our highly talented, driven team of entrepreneurial professionals create value and solve challenges for our clients every single day. We're a high growth company and we're part of a global powerhouse that is revolutionizing the industry. Join POS Portal and you'll experience the career opportunity of a lifetime. Local company, global opportunity.
- Provide quality desktop support to internal users, including support for hardware, printing, and applications
- Answer incoming queries and requests via phone or ServiceNow tickets.
- Set up and customize new or replacement work stations
- Resolve user technical issues in person and remotely
- Triage and escalate cases to other departments or groups.
- Review, update, and comment on ServiceNow Knowledge Articles.
- Troubleshoot/diagnose problems with supported equipment, and escalate support issues as needed
- Create user accounts, manage access permissions, and reset passwords
- Support work area moves, patch installations, software updates, and other functions as needed
- Other duties as required
- MUST LIVE LOCALLY
- MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT
- Familiarity with Active Directory for user creation and maintenance in a Windows Microsoft environment
- Desktop/Laptop configuration including operating systems, software, and peripherals
- Super positive attitude
- The ability to prioritize broad list of issues, be flexible, and work within a fast-paced environment
- Thirst to learn new technologies, and ability to learn fast
- Effective communication skills with both internal and external users
- 0-2 years in a hands-on IT role supporting PC systems in a networked environment
Nice to Haves...
- 1 year service desk experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, MIS, or a related field
- Proficiency in foreign language (Spanish, Portuguese, French, German)
POS Portal was founded in Sacramento, California in 2000 and is now part of the global ScanSource group of companies. Spearheading the Payments business, POS Portal offers the unique opportunity of working for a local tech company with the resources of a billion dollar+ global organization! We enable payments technology and focus on innovations and programs designed to streamline the process of getting secure and maintained Point-of-Sale devices anywhere and everywhere merchants need them. Hardware, software, mobile solutions…we solution for everything in the Payments ecosphere.
Reasons to Work at POSP
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Tuition/Certification Reimbursement
- Flex Time & Remote Work
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Profit Sharing
- 401k with Company Match
- Stocked Kitchen and Catered Lunches
- Robust Health Benefits
- Wellness Program
- FSA/HSA Plans
- Volunteer Time Off
- Charitable Foundation
- International Work Assignments
POS Portal/ ScanSource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F