If you are a driven and hands-on Salesforce Administrator, consider joining our Business Applications Team to manage enterprise aspects of our Salesforce.com platform! While maintaining and enhancing Salesforce and Force.com applications (Salesforce CPQ, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and accompanying applications), you will work closely with SFDC developers, SFDC Admins, architects, and internal stakeholders to support our growing business.
Our ideal Salesforce Administrator will deliver solutions that balance business needs and system maintainability. Listening and understanding stakeholder needs, challenging business assumptions when appropriate, and working collaboratively to deliver a best in class solution, you will work well with strong peers, complement our team, and reflect New Relic’s core values in this work: being bold, passionate, connected, authentic, and accountable.
What You’ll Do
- Administration of the Salesforce environment; responsibilities include: working with other SFDC Admins and Developers to implement changes within SFDC to applications, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow, validation rules, dashboards, reports, etc.
- Interface with end users to understand feature requirements and/or address support issues
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements and create necessary corresponding documentation
- Execute large-scale data improvement projects within our CRM and related systems
- Work cross-functionally to maintain and improve upon integrations with different systems
- Provide real-time support for issues relating to Salesforce and other supported platforms
- Support change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications and update existing applications
- Manage other 3rd party applications that integrate into SFDC
- 1+ years of Salesforce Admin Experience
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator (201)
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling, & database schema
- Understanding of sales operations
- Strong qualitative and quantitative mathematical skills
- Strong business and technical acumen
- Solid business analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems at all levels of the organization both internally and externally
- Ability to develop and maintain Visualforce pages, Apex classes, & triggers is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business or the equivalent related experience preferred
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/Document/FCO%20Poster%20Set%20All%20Languages%2010%2001%2018.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.