Program Risk Analyst (ID# 43453) Sacramento, CA Category: Safety and Risk Management Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 3-10 Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description
Be involved in projects with our Program Management & Overisght Team and be a part of a growing organization that meets our client's objectives and solves their challenges.
At WSP, we are driven by inspiring the right people to be part of our future-focused business objectives. Our devotion to teamwork has allowed us to build communities and expand our skylines. Here at WSP, anything is within our reach- and yours as a WSP employee. Come join us and help shape the future!
WSP is currently initiating a search for a Program Risk Analyst for our Sacramento, CA office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and works with the Authority staff, RDP staff, and other consultants to make sure that the potential risks are identified; assessed and quantified; risk treatment actions are identified; actions are taken to avoid or reduce the impacts; and monitored and reported on
- Support Program Risk Manager in ensuring that all the risks, risk assessment and status are captured on the Authority RMS system. Reviews RMS entries to make sure that risks are accurately described and complete. Works with the stakeholders to making them accurate where required.
- Organizes and facilitates risk workshops and risk review meetings
- Works with the Program Risk Manager in establishing and/or refining the risk management policies and procedures
- Works with the project controls staff in incorporating appropriate risk in the cost and schedule assessments and establishing contingencies
Talent is the essence of meeting our client's objectives, goals and challenges. If this sounds like a fit for you, we'd love to have that first discussion of you joining our team.
- Total of 3-10 years experience in Risk Managemenmt, with knowledge of principles and practices of risk management for a large-scale construction project and ability to carry out quantitative schedule and cost risk analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree in civil engineering, construction management, or a similar, relevant discipline
- Must be a self-starter attitude with proactive, results-oriented focus.
- Proven accuracy, reliability and completeness in job accomplishment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to write risk assessment reports. Must be able to interface with a variety of people with different technical levels and educational backgrounds; must be detail-oriented and highly organized; and must be able to produce accurate and timely results while maintaining a customer-service attitude.
- Advanced working knowledge of risk management software like Primavera Risk Analysis, @Risk, Active Risk Manager
- Proficiency and knowledge of computer software applications such as Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
About WSP USA
WSP USA is the U.S. operating company of one of the world's leading engineering and professional services firms. Dedicated to serving local communities, we are engineers, planners, technical experts, strategic advisors and construction management professionals. WSP USA designs lasting solutions in the transportation, buildings, energy, water and environment sectors. With nearly 7,000 people in 100 offices across the U.S., we partner with our clients to help communities prosper. www.wsp.com/usa
WSP provides a progressive mix of benefits including medical, dental 401k and long term disability focused on a providing health and financial stability throughout the employee's career.
At WSP, we want to give our employees the challenges they seek to grow their careers and knowledge base. Your daily contributions to your team will be a key piece in our meeting client objectives, goals and challenges, are you ready to get started?
WSP USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin and Veterans and Disability.
The selected candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.