Production 2 (Intermediate level Production Coordinator)
AC Martin is an award winning architectural firm with a body of work recognized for cutting edge, innovative, and inspired buildings. We are known for our dedication to excellence of design and client service. Our diverse practice includes hospitality, university campuses, civic, municipal, high-rise commercial, and large mixed use projects. We are experiencing exceptional growth and are looking to add top architectural talent to our staff. We foster teamwork, promote professional development in alignment with individual career goals, and recognize and reward performance.
We have a job opening for Intermediate Level Production Coordinator in Sacramento, Ca.
- Bachelor or Masters of Architecture
- Minimum 3-5 yrs. experience working on BIM projects using Revit in an architecture firm.
- Knowledge of BIM, Revit, AutoCAD and a skilled user of digital technology tools in general.
- The ability to generate details and coordinate a set of project documents through all phases including coordination with specifications.
- The ability to multi-task on multiple projects of varying scales.
- Possess basic hand drafting/communication skills.
- Service oriented and highly approachable with commitment to helping others.
- Strong, self-motivated work ethic with the ability to be effective and timely while providing consistent follow up.
We offer a work environment where professional growth is encouraged. This opportunity is accompanied by an excellent compensation and benefits package which includes company paid group medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) plan with matching, holiday shutdown, and 40 hours based on a 4-1/2 day workweek.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume reference Intermediate Level Production Coordinator in the subject line of your correspondence.
E-mail: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Visit our website at www.acmartin.com