Looking for people motivated to turn their hard work into money with a steady schedule and weekly paycheck! Our company has a great team culture and we are always looking for ways to give back to our workers. Are you an experienced Quality Assurance Technician who is flexible, detail-oriented, and thrives on solving tough problems? We are looking for an individual to champion the quality of our products using both automated and manual tests, reporting and verifying defects. If you are looking to stand out in your field this may be the opportunity for you!
- Reviews pack lists to ensure that contents of each order are properly included in each package
- Weigh, count and visually inspect the materials and verify parts numbers on supplies, material and equipment are accurate
- Determines the appropriate conveyor system by scanning packages, reading labels and charts, verifying numbers and memorizing information and sorts packages accordingly
- Packs boxes using various shipping materials and ensures proper labeling and postage is included with each shipment
- Responsible for maintaining the levels of shipping materials and notifying the appropriate party when supplies are low
- Responsible for packaging inventory including boxing up and sealing materials to be sent
The essential functions of this role include:
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Quality Assurance
- Detail oriented (6 months of experience is required)
- Basic Computer Skills (1 year of experience is required)
- High School (required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 10 AM - 6:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.