Be involved in projects with our Project Controls Team and be a part of a growing organization that meets our client's objectives and solves their challenges.
At WSP, we are driven by inspiring the right people to be part of our future-focused business objectives. Our devotion to teamwork has allowed us to build communities and expand our skylines. Here at WSP, anything is within our reach and yours as a WSP employee. Come join us and help shape the future!
WSP is currently initiating a search for a Senior Risk Analyst for our Sacramento California High Speed Rail office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and works with the regional Authority staff, RDP staff, PCMs and other consultants in performing and supporting the project controls activities, providing project controls oversight, and checking for contract compliance
- Working with other project controls specialists and PCMs in maintaining consistency across all the construction packages with respect to risk, schedule, cost management, establishing templates, arranging, risk and estimate at completion workshops, and coordinating and compiling all the estimate at completion for all the construction packages
- Coordinates and works with the regional Authority staff, RDP staff, PCMs and other consultants to make sure that the potential risks are identified; assessed and quantified; risk treatment actions are identified; actions are taken to avoid or reduce the impacts; and monitored and reported on
- Coordinating, compiling and reviewing all the risk data and reports associated with Central Valley projects
- Act as a point of contact for all the risk communications with the projects
Talent is the essence of meeting our client's objectives, goals and challenges. If this sounds like a fit for you, we'd love to have that first discussion of you joining our team.
- Minimum of 7+ years of progressive experience with increasing responsibility
- Bachelor's Degree in civil engineering, construction management, or a similar, relevant discipline
- Advanced working knowledge of risk management software like Primavera Risk Analysis, @Risk, Active Risk Manager, and Primavera P6
- Knowledge of principles and practices of project controls for a large-scale construction project and ability to carry out analysis
- Proficiency and knowledge of computer software applications such as Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Exercise responsible and ethical decision-making regarding company funds, resources and conduct and adhere to WSP's Code of Conduct and related policies and procedures
- Proven track record of upholding workplace safety and ability to abide by WSP's health, safety and drug/alcohol and harassment policies
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Ability to interface with a variety of people with different technical levels and educational backgrounds
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Ability to produce accurate and timely results while maintaining a customer-service attitude
About WSP USA
WSP USA is the U.S. operating company of one of the world's leading engineering and professional services firms. Dedicated to serving local communities, we are engineers, planners, technical experts, strategic advisors and construction management professionals. WSP USA designs lasting solutions in the transportation, buildings, energy, water and environment sectors. With nearly 9,500 people in 150 offices across the U.S., we partner with our clients to help communities prosper. www.wsp.com/usa
WSP provides a comprehensive suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and retirement savings focused on a providing health and financial stability throughout the employee's career.
At WSP, we want to give our employees the challenges they seek to grow their careers and knowledge base. Your daily contributions to your team will be a key piece in our meeting client objectives, goals and challenges. Are you ready to get started?
As a federal contractor and recipient of federal funds, WSP USA is a drug free workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer - Race/Age/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disability or Protected Veteran Status
The selected candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.
This position is subject to and contingent upon client approval of candidates put forth for consideration by WSP.
WSP USA Inc., WSP USA Buildings Inc., and WSP USA Services Inc. (collectively “WSP USA“) is an Equal Opportunity Employer Race/Age/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disability or Protected Veteran Status
Login to Apply User ID: Password:
Other Options Create an account
Return to search results
- Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart