Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Technology Services is seeking an IT Security Compliance Auditor to manage security compliance and perform security assessments based on industry standards and regulatory compliance requirements. In this role, you will make recommendations to procedures, policies and standards to ensure that information is protected and available to the business in a timely fashion; partner with IT technical leads to perform audit pre-assessments, analyze findings and develop remediation plans; and coordinate efforts for security compliance audits. You will assess security compliance internally; as well as externally via customer questionnaires and in person audits by evaluating security controls based on frameworks such as HIPAA, HITRUST, NIST and ISO 27001. In order to be successful, you must maintain knowledge of applicable compliance requirements and how they affect information technology architecture and new system implementations.
- Internal and external audits against multiple standards / requirements to ensure compliance (NIST, HIPAA, HiTrust)
- Develop and maintain enterprise security policies and procedures
- Assist in the coordination and completion of information security operations documentation
- Work with information security management to develop strategies and plans to enforce security requirements and address identified risks
- Report to management concerning residual risk, vulnerabilities and other security exposures; including misuse of information assets and noncompliance
- Work with IT department and members of the information security team to identify, select and implement technical controls
- Provide direct support to the business and IT staff for security related issues and gaps.
- Maintain an awareness of security and control issues in emerging technologies
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, equivalent degree or experience
- 5+ years of experience in Security Compliance audit, working with HIPAA, HiTrust, and/or NIST
- 5+ years of experience in Information Technology
- Understanding of security standards and compliance frameworks (NIST, PCI, ISO, HIPAA, HITRUST)
- Familiarity of compliance reporting and certifications (SOC 1 [SSAE16], SOC 2, HITRUST)
- Experience developing security and compliance deliverables
- Experience managing projects across departmental teams
- Ability to work well under minimal supervision
- Self-starter, takes the lead to accomplish identified priorities
- Strong management skills, ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and independently prioritize responsibilities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to enable effective problem resolution
- Strong team-oriented interpersonal skills, with the ability to interface effectively with a broad range of people and roles, including vendors, customers and IT-business personnel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point (basic skillset: i.e. graphs, formatting, basic formulas)
We Would Also Prefer:
- Certifications (CISA, CRISC)
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.