SBM Management is looking to hire an Executive IT Support Specialist to join their team! This position is responsible to work in a security constructed mindset while ensuring work is carried out in a discreet fashion with extreme confidentiality. Technical Specialist who provides professional and timely support for a wide range of IT equipment and software. Using a proactive approach to issues and opportunities, along with a sense of urgency and accuracy supports Executive users within SBM.
- High standards of professionalism and integrity.
- Protects and maintains the privacy of employee information.
- Delivers high level IT support both onsite and at remote offices.
- Provides consistent organization, planning and time management.
- Ability to understand, troubleshoot and solve the technology challenges the CEO encounters in his day to day activities with effective decision making and problem solving.
- Ability to explain technical issues in non-technical terms to end users
- Focuses on technology requirements and tools such as laptops, desktop, iPad, iPhone, PC/Tablets, remote access, home offices etc.
- Works with CEO’s Assistant and the IT Helpdesk to develop a support plan and technology roadmap for CEO technology needs, including travel and other offsite engagements.
- Ability to work in an environment that may be occasionally stressful when assisting clients on site maintaining an excellent communication and customer service focus.
- Works with remote support vendors as needed to have various tasks performed at home offices where travel and remote support are not possible.
- Responds quickly to technology outages affecting the CEO and service at his home offices to restore service as quickly as possible, on a 24/7 basis as needed.
- Works in partnership with the IT Helpdesk Team, understands and follows the established technology standards and support processes as appropriate.
- Provides feedback based on CEO input and usage.
- Develops ideas for new and improved solutions based on needs.
- Establishes and monitors metrics on service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, particularly those impacting end users.
- Global support as needed.
- Ability to work with a broad tolerance for the different work styles of the CEO.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university with three years’ experience in providing desktop support services to senior executives; and five years of user support experience, troubleshooting hardware and software problems required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in managing projects and providing global support to end users.
- Professional experience with current Windows OS, Apple OS, and hardware.
- Professional experience with The Microsoft Office Suite (2013 and 2016) as well as Microsoft Exchange and Outlook.
- Experience in Windows Server Active Directory management is required and Windows Server Administration is a plus.
- Professional experience with VOIP, mobile technologies, network environment, specifically TCP/IP preferred.
Available Shift: Full Time: 5am - 2pm and on-call as needed.
Compensation: Depends on experience