Assembler II - Swing
Like to work with your hands? Want to work with like-minded people who prioritize safety and people above all else? Are you at your best with a job that has clear expectations?
Randstad has the job for you!
Come work with Randstad at Construction Innovations!
Construction Innovations is an electronic manufacturing company that produces everything needed for large electrical projects. Those with a willingness to learn and a great work ethic will find success with Construction Innovations, as your knowledge and abilities grow, you can expect to be cross-trained and move to more compelling roles.
Assembler II is responsible for taking raw materials and producing various electrical assemblies using the provided diagrams and charts. Assembler II has experience in Manufacturing Production and can adhere to written and verbal instruction with less direction than entry level roles.
- Assemble raw material as specified by the production order and approved IFM drawing.
- Identify, separate, and label wires by color, verify gauge, and length.
- Spool, cut, and strip wire to pre-specified lengths using manual spooling machine and various hand tools.
- Count and document production output daily.
- Stage assembled material in designated staging areas.
- Clean parts, using cleaning solutions, air hoses, and cloths.
- Shrink-wrap, package, and label material.
- Carry material and tools from location to location.
- Job requires employee to use various hand and power tools: corded, cordless, and battery operated.
- Must be able to produce established production requirements.
- Provide hands on training per assembly requirements.
- Must be able to read a tape measure and other tools used for measuring.
- Crimp wire and attach connectors and other components using automated equipment and hand tools.
- Read and comprehend charts to assemble various components.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Mechanical Assembling (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Electronic Assembling (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Line Work (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Parts Assembling (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Manufacturing (1 year of experience is preferred)
- High School
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 3:30 PM - 12:15 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.