We are a funded startup building a leading, next generation workforce management platform. Our mission is to help service providers excel by bringing together technology, processes and people. We help service providers manage and improve their service, better educate and equip their employees and provide full transparency to their customers.
- As a software company, our mission is to build the best software development organization in the Sacramento area and we need your help to do it.
- We elevate each other and do the right thing
- Innovation comes from empowered teams, unabashed honesty and flat social structures
- Transparency and communication are keys to strong teams
- Success is determined by how fast we recover from a setback
How You Know You’re a Good Fit
- You love building software
- You thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued
- You take ownership and follow through from beginning to end
- You enjoy the controlled chaos of a startup
How We Work
- We work in cross functional teams (Pods) following the scrum process
- Each Pod has it’s own AWS environment in which they can build their solution end to end.
- All features start with requirements and UX/UI. We are heavily invested in creating a quality user experience.
- We have weekly team meetings to discuss direction, how to improve, and celebrate our successes
- We work in a brand new office, with sit/stand desks, dual monitors and your choice of a Mac or PC laptop.
- There are snacks/drinks available and we bring in food several times a week.
4insite, LLC is looking for an Application Features Specialist that will outline program goals and objectives, while acting as a liaison between the user, development team and senior management. They must be a highly organized, goal-oriented individual capable of preparing and tracking project plans and schedules. They also provide regular scheduled status reporting and tracking of project deliverables and has direct coordination with other departments.
- Manage operational and technical activities around customer / partner implementations. Partner with technology team and own responsibility for managing implementation details.
- Maintain formal specifications for customer implementations including data exchanges. Monitor and modify during customer life cycle.
- For new implementations and change requests, manage and define configurations in internal content management system. Conduct UAT for all implementations and release to stakeholders.
- Partner with cross functional stakeholders (Customer Success, Marketing, and Technology) to conduct post-mortems upon project completion.
Technical / Subject Matter Expert
- Become the go-to expert on customer product features and associated implementation decisions.
- Guide customers (internal and external) through the process, articulating pros and cons around all options.
- Be the liaison to the technical and analytical teams.
- Conduct root cause analysis when customer-facing issues arise.
Work Flow / Processes
- Maintain / Update / Enhance implementation processes.
- Document systems and process requirements, clearly outlining desired outcomes and expectations for successful completion.
- Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering technical, operational and procedural impacts
- Build a process to ensure compliance to specification, reporting any anomalies to internal stakeholder groups. Work with Technology team to build or otherwise define a tool-based system to be used by implementation team
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, or a related field from a four-year college or university with 2-3 years of experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- May be required to have a valid driver’s license.
- Complete understanding of GAAP
- Cost accounting experience preferred
Available Shift : Full Time
Pay: $58,240 per year