Requisition Number: DIREC03791
- Own the deal desk process end-to-end; serving as a trusted adviser to the sales organization in structuring complex deals, leveraging pricing strategy, quote management, facilitating deal reviews and leading deal desk meetings
- Focus on driving increased deal values, improved profitability, execution of strategic corporate goals, and accelerated deal closures
- Direct financial analysis to inform deal pricing; manage pricing models and ensure all inputs are updated on a recurring cadence
- Oversee database maintenance of proposal metrics and develop weekly reporting packages
- Meet and exceed an agreed-upon service level agreement (SLA) on deal turnaround times
- Manage price books and ensure updates are published
- Drive best practices to increase sales efficiency and enhance processes to ensure compliance with standard rates and terms
- Develop automated pricing tool to scale quoting capabilities
- Inform changes in go-to-market strategy
- Ensure revenue recognition requirements are satisfied
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience in Commercial Finance and/or Sales Operations in a billion-dollar plus organization; must have led a Deal Desk function
- Experience with deal strategy and enterprise business negotiations; serve as an expert in the ‘art of the deal’
- Understand pricing strategy in direct and multi-channel sales model
- Highly organized and process-oriented; strong attention to detail
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Service-oriented, particularly for internal clients
- High confidence in prioritizing decisions under pressure
- Capable of working across functions: Product, Finance, Marketing, etc… to develop solutions for clients and prospects
- Strong understanding of Salesforce & CPQ
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration; MBA preferred
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employerby numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion:At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.