QUALITY COMPLETIONS SPECIALIST
Zachryis currently accepting applications for a Quality Completions Specialist for new construction work in Sabine Pass, TX.
The Quality Completions Specialist is responsible for the setup, tracking, scoping, and documentation of the completions database. A successful Quality Completions Specialist interfaces well with the project engineers, vendors, subcontractors, and other members of the project team including the client. Specific task assignments include data entry, progress measurement, reporting, data research, communication of completion requirements and specification requirements, package building, and completions application training.
- Computer Competency (Microsoft Office, Excel)
- Completions database experience
- 5 years industrial construction experience
- Understanding of the turnover or completions process
- Set up and operate the completions database
- Build Inspection forms within the completions database
- Train and set up tablets for field inspectors
- Build turnover packages
- Enter required engineering and project data into completions database
Essential Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated Industrial Construction experience
- Organization and time management
- Good decision-making abilities
- Able to troubleshoot and come up with solutions
- Ability to work with others team player
- Good communication skills with co-workers and subordinates
- Knowledge of turnover or completions
- Former experience working with Zachry Industrial, Inc.
- Former Zachry employee
- Co-Console or WinPCS experience
- Bachelors degree in the construction field
- Working knowledge of QA/QC inspection process
Reports to Position:
This position will report to the Quality Completions Supervisor but will not have any direct reports.