Full Time position with competitive wages and excellent benefit package.
JOB KNOWLEDGE AND ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares patient trays according to instructions/orders.
- Assists in preparation and portioning of meal items according to menu and dietary requirements.
- Employs proper food handling techniques whether in preparation of food, setting up, or serving trays.
- Cleans, washes, and sanitizes dishes, flatware, and utensils used to serve patients and others.
- Assists in maintaining the general cleanliness of the dishwashing area.
- Cleans work area and equipment as assigned.
- Puts up stock in food storage areas and refrigerators as assigned.
- Delivers food, nourishments, and supplies to Nursing Units and other areas as assigned.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Possesses a High School Diploma or sufficient knowledge and education to perform job functions.
- Experience in Dietary Department, large volume food preparation, and service preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively and sensitively with other staff members, referral sources, residents, their families, and physicians.
- Has no findings of resident abuse, mistreatment, neglect, or misappropriation of resident property listed on the registry.
- Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing, and possess sufficient communication skills to perform the tasks required.