Supports Operations personnel with in-process quality issues, perform QA audits of the manufacturing lines. Serve as a resource to Operations for training on how to perform quality checks, provide real time feedback on good documentation errors, etc. Responsible for finished product and WIP releases through JDE. Support to the laboratory team, as needed with projects, investigations, and validations. Work schedule for this position is 12 hour shift, Sunday - Tuesday with every other Wednesday from 11am - 11pm.
- Conduct GMP quality and housekeeping audits on the manufacturing lines and other areas of the facility.
- Conduct verification of Operator in-process quality check training.
- Inspect first run samples for defined quality characteristics.
- Perform finished product releases in JDE.
- Review shift summary paperwork for completeness and accuracy. Scan and file shift summary paperwork.
- Report non-conforming material and product to management.
- Isolate non-conforming product and materials; place product on hold in JDE, as necessary.
- Coordinate rework activities to ensure product safety and traceability are maintained.
- Generate Exceptions and Substitutions with appropriate approvals, as necessary.
- Perform scale verification's on defined frequency.
- Enter COAs/COCs in Supplier Central.
- Perform sanitizer concentration testing, as needed.
- Sample collection, swab collection, sample processing for investigations, validations, projects, as needed.
- Perform inventory cycle counts in laboratory.
- Sampling and testing of component raw materials, solution, and finished goods, as needed.
- Assist with non-conformance and customer complaint investigations.
- Demonstrate commitment to Rockline's RRITE Values of Renew, Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Excellence.
- Associates have a direct and important role in ensuring that all work is performed in a safe manner. Effectiveness in carrying out this responsibility is part of each associate's essential accountabilities.
- Contribute to a cooperative working effort by demonstrating a willingness to perform other job-related work, as needed, or requested.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years experience in wet wipes manufacturing preferred
- Proficient in JDE with the ability to complete QA functions in the system.
- Excellent verbal, written and analytical skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook