Licensed Mental Health Therapist - Russellville, AL
Are you a compassionate and dedicated therapist seeking to make a meaningful impact on the lives of individuals within your community? Health Connect America is actively looking for a talented therapist to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will play a crucial part in providing much-needed support to children and adults, both in our office and out in the community. If you are passionate about improving the mental and emotional well-being of those in your community, we encourage you to apply and help us make a positive difference.
What Will I Be Doing?
- Individual and Group Therapy: Conducting therapy sessions with a primary focus on children while also working with some adult clients. Your expertise will help clients navigate a wide range of mental and behavioral health challenges.
- Community Outreach: Spending part of your time in the office, where you will engage in assessments, treatment planning, and documentation. While your other time will be dedicated to providing therapy services directly in the community, meeting clients where they are comfortable.
- Holistic Treatment: Developing and implementing comprehensive treatment plans that take into account the unique needs and circumstances of each client. You will collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to ensure the highest quality of care.
- Advocacy and Support: Advocating for your clients' needs and connecting them with essential community resources and services, as well as working closely with families and caregivers to provide ongoing support.
Am I a Good Fit?
An ideal candidate will display a genuine commitment to helping individuals improve their mental and emotional well-being. Your ability to connect with clients on a personal level is crucial. Flexibility and Adaptability are important. Be open to a dynamic work environment, including a mix of office and community-based work. Adapt to changing client needs and work collaboratively with a diverse team. Strong communication and documentation skills are essential. Candidates must effectively communicate with clients, their families, and the broader team, both in writing and verbally.
- A Master's degree in the Social Services field.
- Licensed required (LPC, LCSW, LICSW)
- Two years' experience with youth or families
- Required Minimum hours per week: 25 hours.
- Competitive Salary with hourly rate over 25 hours.
- Choose your own hours Monday through Friday
- Client base would be in Winston County
Health Connect America and its companies are a multi-state, community mental health, behavioral health, family preservation, and therapeutic foster care services provider(s). It is the mission of Health Connect America to create quality, affordable opportunities for individuals and families to achieve their greatest potential in a safe, positive living environment.
We encourage wellness for our staff by offering competitive compensation and benefits to our full-time team members including medical, vision/dental, 401K, Health Savings Account with company contribution, and paid time off. We also offer an Employee Assistance Program including 8 counseling sessions per year to promote emotional wellbeing.
Health Connect America and its companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.