Are you a skilled welder looking for a new opportunity? Join our team in Russellville, AL and enjoy a collaborative culture that empowers you to build a career you can be proud of.
What you would do as a Fitter/Welder?
To weld carbon and stainless tubing and sheet metal in accordance with specific design prints. Must have the ability to interpret prints and ability to use general framing tool to verify parts are square and dimensionally located per the prints.To weld carbon and stainless tubing and sheet metal in accordance with specific design prints. Must have the ability to interpret prints and ability to use general framing tool to verify parts are square and dimensionally located per the prints.
You would also:
- Weld structural sub-assemblies.
- Adhere exterior and interior cladding.
- Verify parts are accurately produced prior to installation and modify if required.
- Erected sub-assemblies together and verify final product is square and true per the prints.
- Install required components per drawing specifications
- Ability to modify (Red Line) prints as required.
- Fit parts accurately to high quality standards
- Ability to operate Drill Press and Band saw as required.
- Any other Roles & Responsibilities as determined by your Supervisor or Manager
The skills and experience you need
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to operate and perform in a safe cohesive work environment
- 5 plus year fabrication experience
- 3 plus year welding experience
- Mig Welding Operation
- Plasma Torch operation
- Oxy/Acetylene torch operation
- Efficient with basic hand tools and power tools
- Able to read and interpret production schedules, seamless system, equipment manuals
- Ability to pass welding certification in 2G, 3F and 4F welding positions
- Ability to operate and overhead bridge crane
- Basic Computer Skills
- Ability to read and interpret design prints