Lead Member Relationship Representative
We're looking for dynamic, extraordinary people with a passion to provide outstanding service and financial solutions to our members. If you enjoy working in the service industry, offering problem-solving solutions while building relationships that create long-lasting connections, this may be the job for you!
At Velocity, we're committed to upholding our mission of providing our community personalized service and unique value as their local banking alternative. We take pride in our work culture, exemplify our core values daily, and stand by the credit union philosophy of “People Helping People“ to continue to drive our vision of making a positive impact on our members and their financial goals.
Your experience includes:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a financial institution or within an environment with heavy cash handling required.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in using common office applications and office equipment.
- Passion for providing outstanding customer service and a positive attitude.
- Experience controlling negotiable instruments.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high attention to detail.
- Effective time management skills including the ability to prioritize responsibilities and organize work tasks.
- Ownership of the customer experience through issue resolution.
- Adaptable to a productive team environment where knowledge is shared and feedback and coaching are welcomed.
- Flexibility to work branch hours including Saturdays.
What you'll do:
As our members' first point of contact, you'll be the pleasant, professional, and friendly face of Velocity, providing exceptional service, conducting financial transactions, and educating our members about services that will enhance their financial well-being. The Lead Member Relationship Representative will be responsible for ensuring outstanding service is delivered to both internal and external members, driving day to day operation excellence, coaching, training, development, and mentoring of teammates.
Why you should choose Velocity:
This position offers competitive pay, great benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401(k) with matching, flexible spending accounts, a fun working environment and culture, generous paid time off, company-paid life insurance and disability, referral bonuses, paid holidays, discounted gym membership, tuition reimbursement, training and ongoing coaching, opportunities for career growth, employee reward and recognition system, employee and family events, and more!
Full time schedule up to 40 hours per week. Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm (must be flexible to cover 7:00am - 7:00pm) and alternating Saturdays 8:30am - 2:30pm.
- Schedules are subject to change based on branch need; applicants should be available to work during business hours.*
Velocity provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, genetics, sexual orientation, national origin, age disability, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.