The HVAC Tech installs, maintains & repairs heating, air conditioning, refrigeration, ventilation equipment and related controls. The HVAC Tech diligently performs preventive maintenance on commercial or industrial air conditioning, heating, ventilation and refrigeration equipment as well as all related pneumatic, electric and electronic controls and control sequences. The HVAC Tech competently performs general plumbing and silver soldering of refrigeration lines and related items, when required. The HVAC Tech maintains all records and reports to ensure compliance with all local, state and federal regulations and codes. The HVAC Tech performs other position appropriate duties as required in a competent, professional and courteous manner.
The ideal candidate for The HVAC Tech must have Knowledge, Skills, & the Ability for installation and repairs of heating, air conditioning, refrigeration, ventilation equipment and related controls to ensure proper functioning. The HVAC Tech must maintain safe driving record.
- Location/Facility – Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Round Rock
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
- Specialty/Department/Practice – Facilities
- Shift/Schedule – Full time/Day Shift
- Benefits – Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
- Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation's exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it's accepting a calling!
- 2 Years of Work Experience Required
- High School Diploma/ GED Equivalent