Director of Nursing
Park Place Health Care Center, a skilled nursing facility located in Georgetown, TX, currently has an opportunity for a Director of Nursing.
The Director of Nursing will direct the operations of the Nursing Service Department to ensure that the highest degree of quality resident care is maintained at all times in accordance with the State and Federal Regulations, facility policies and procedures and resident directives.
Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate and direct:
- The nursing services department, as well as its programs and activities, objectives, philosophies, policies and procedures
- Methods for coordination of nursing services with other members of the Interdisciplinary Team to ensure the accuracy and continuity of the residents total plan of care
- An on-going Quality Improvement Program for the nursing service department
- Nursing service departments allocation, purchasing and utilization of supplies and equipment including Med B supplies
- RN License in state of Employment
- Familiar with State and Federal Regulations for Long Term Care and experience in gerontology desirable
- Must possess and maintain current CPR certification, or acquire a CPR certification within 90 days of date of hire
The ideal candidate will have both significant experience as a Registered Nurse RN (clinical experience as a registered nurse is required), as well as experience in nursing management and supervision (as a charge nurse, head nurse, nursing service director, nurse manager, or other similar position in nursing administration).