Kelly Services is a Fortune 500® company headquartered in Troy, Michigan. We provide employment to more than 750,000 employees annually, with skills including office services, accounting, engineering, information technology, law, science, marketing, light industrial, education, and health care. Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Looking for a career that makes a difference? Kelly Services is hiring Temp To Hire Production/Assembly Associates to work on Round Lake, IL (60073) in a global leader in the bio/pharmaceutical industry! Associates are responsible for processing life saving drugs and for packaging and inspecting IV solutions and IV bags for defects in a clean zone environment. Don’t miss your chance to join an innovative company that improves lives around the world.
· Choice of 1st, 2nd or 3rd shifts are available
· Temp To Hire after only 6 months
· Benefits available after 1st day of employment
· Service Bonus Plan
· Uniforms are provided
· Product Inspection, Packaging, Labeling, Quality Checks and In Process Inspections on a fast moving production line
· Climate controlled, clean zone environment
· No previous assembly experience required: paid training.
· Ability to participate with an assigned training schedule: Week 1 is always on 1st shift. Week 2 and 3 are assigned by the facility (not employees choice) to either 1st or 2nd shift based on department and trainer’s schedule.
· High School Diploma or completed GED. All education will be verified.
· Reliable Transportation: Public Transit does not go to this facility.
· Ability to perform repetitive movement of hands and arms.
· Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 35 lbs.
· Previous background in a regulated environment preferred but not required (i.e. health codes in food, FDA/DEA audit compliance, environmental hazmat experience, etc.)
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, please contact Ed at 851.410.4427.
Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
$12-15.46/hr DOE + Benefits
Immediately eligible for our optional Health Benefits, including Medical,
Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, Short-Term Disability and
Group Life Insurance
Vacation and Holiday Pay
Access to our company Learning Center for training and career development
Weekly pay through our electronic pay programs (via direct deposit or pay