Department Specialist I
Kelly Services® has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. We are proud to offer a contract opportunity to work as a Department Specialist I position in a located in Round Lake, IL!
By working with Kelly in this role, you would be eligible for:
- A competitive hourly pay rate with weekly checks
- Online continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
- Several employee discounts
- And more!
Pay Rate: $15.00 per hour
Schedule: 1st Shift (specific schedule TBD)
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit now” button below.
This section contains a list of five to eight primary responsibilities of this role that account for 5% or more of the work.
The incumbent will perform other duties assigned.
1) Responsible and held accountable for various tasks within a department or function.
2) Coordinates events and activities.
3) Produces and analyzes standard and specific reports as needed.
4) Updates and develops policies and internal processes.
5) Processes paperwork for department (i.e. Standard Operating Procedures - SOP's, Licenses).
6) Operates within specific guidelines both internally and externally.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Required education: HS Diploma or equivalent
Pay Rate 15$ per hour