Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we’re dedicated to
bringing comfort to people’s lives. And, as a leading global manufacturer of
heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we’re innovating all-new ways to
deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a
more sustainable future. It’s an exciting challenge that requires a team of
talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to
accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to
power our innovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that
impact people’s lives—every day.
The Senior Manager,
Global Product Management is responsible for supporting all aspects of the
product planning process for assigned Water Heating product lines. The role provides
senior leadership in global product strategy, building on what we do well
regionally and creating solutions that enable us to win globally. This position
leads the development and management of new programs from business case
creation to execution for assigned product lines, ensuring a strong product
plan and execution. This position will also lead global best practice and
global coordination for the division.
This position will serve our Water Heater Division, located
in Roswell, GA.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Leadsthe US Tankless product line strategy and team, including product roadmapping,technology roadmapping, project execution, go to market planning.
- Collaboratesclosely with cross-functional managers of Product Engineering, ManufacturingEngineering, Sales, and any other functional area lending support to theproduct development process.
- Leadsthe global tankless product strategy, including project prioritization,platform optimization, cost and profitability opportunities, innovationstrategies, and joint development optimization.
- Collaboratesclosely with key regions on tankless needs, requirements, business cases, andpriorities.
- Worksclosely with the development team in Japan to drive projects and winningproduct solutions.
- Createsand executes a vision, along with the VP of Global Product Management, forbuilding an effective approach to global product management for Rheem Water.This includes global best practice implementation that leverages our globalpresence but is sensitive to regional flexibility.
- Implementscommunication forums and processes that ensure effective global coordinationfor efficiency and highly effective execution.
- Supportsmajor global programs requiring leadership and organization across multipleregions by assembling teams, aligning goals, and building project team cadence.
- Providesdirect supervision over assigned staff.
- Providesperformance feedback, coaching and mentoring.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Bachelor’sdegree in Engineering, Marketing, Business or related field.
- 7years of experience developing marketing, product, sales plans.
- Strongknowledge of manufacturing engineering, product engineering.
- Strongproduct management, project management, organizational, and time managementskills.
- Experienceleading and supporting product development core teams.
- Stronganalytical, reasoning, and communication skills.
- Abilityto read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, andfinancial reports.
- Provenability to work independently and make informed, defendable decisions as theyrelate to product, project prioritization and resource allocations.
- Abilityto travel without restrictions up to 50%.
is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice to Third
Party Recruitment Agencies:
note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from
recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment
Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or
the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an
agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to
pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the
recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to
hiring managers, shall be deemed the property of Rheem.