PT Solutions Physical Therapy is currently seeking experiencedand newly graduatedphysical therapy candidates to join our exceptional team of clinicians. Ask our team about our Orthopaedic Residency Program.
PTS physical therapists provide quality patient care established by practice standards of American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) appropriate to age and disability related to functional limitations. Document and perform charge related function, act as a representative of the profession, PT Solutions, and own person in a positive outlook, and market patient care services to the community, physicians, and other referral sources.
- Completion of patient evaluation and outline of the appropriate plan of care consistent with physician orders, third-party payor requirements, and expectations of the patient. Perform patient treatments consistent with the plan of care. Perform treatments consistent with skill level and within boundaries of the profession as outlined by practice act and APTA practice standards.
- Perform treatment skills with customer service responsibilities. Document all related information necessary for the outline of a treatment plan, treatment, ICD-10 and CPT coding, exercise flow sheets, home exercise programs, patient education, physician reporting, discharge summaries.
- Direct and supervise treatment provided by support personnel. Provide accurate and timely reporting of charges consistent with documentation to front office personnel or with appropriate service center directly.
- Market patient services to the community, physicians, and other referral sources. Participate in community-related marketing events as scheduled and outlined by PT Solutions Physical Therapy.
- Follows established guidelines for reporting a significant medical error or unanticipated outcome in the patient’s care which results in patient harm.
- Attends in-service presentations and completes all mandatory education requirements.
- Strong interpersonal, oral (includes telephone skills) and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills and an ability to prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Complete understanding of medical reimbursement and terminology.
- Ability to work with disabled individuals.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Completion of age-specific competencies and able to demonstrate age-specific treatments provided in the clinic and/or location.
- Clinical proficiency in treatments consistent with clinic programs.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
- A graduate of approved Program of Physical Therapy by APTA and CAPTE.
- Licensure appropriate to governing body of state licensing board
- Current CPR card and BLS Certification
- No previous or current sanctions by federal payors (CMS, Blue Cross, Blue Shield, Champus/Tricare, or other) or other payors inclusive of state workers compensation system
Our mission and vision at PT Solutions Physical Therapy are to provide service that exceeds expectations. In doing so, we provide:
- Professionals endowed with superior technical and customer service skills
- Facilities which are clean, efficient, and service-oriented
- Atmosphere of teamwork and compassion for our patients, colleagues, and associates
- Innovation in education and training
- Community involvement
Our focus is on providing care in an enjoyable customer service environment and treatment delivery unique to each individual and condition.
Join the #PTSfam today and follow company updates on Twitter and Instagram
We offer a competitive compensation with incentive opportunities, comprehensive benefits including Health, Dental, Life and supplemental offerings, 401k, and paid time off. PT Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.