MBI OIL TRUCK DRIVERS NEEDED THROUGHOUT THE BAKKEN
Earn up to a $3500 SIGN-ON BONUS
Now is a great time to DRIVE MBI! MBI has immediate openings for Oil Truck CDL Drivers in the Bakken. Enjoy steady work serving industry-leading customers while working with a leadership team that started their careers in the driver's seat! MBI Water Truck Drivers provide our customers with top-tier service while transporting crude oil safely and efficiently from various locations as assigned.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of ND includes prescription coverage & eye exams!
- Low-cost Dental through Delta Dental
- Low-cost Vision through Superior Vision
- FREE Freshbenies & Teledoc 24/7 physician availability by phone with prescriptions sent straight to the pharmacy! Also includes health discounts, online wellness programs & Medical Bill Saver.
- FREE Basic Life and AD & D - $50K Employee; $10K Spouse; $5K Child Dependents
- 401(k) Immediate entry upon hire! Up to 4% match at one year of service!
- FREE Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Housing Program BELOW MARKET, MBI-exclusive rates for apartments/rentals
- ALL-SEASON COMPANY-ISSUED PPE
High quality, comprehensive training is a hallmark of MBI Energy Services and has been paramount to the safety and success of our employees and earned us the 2018 Berkley Oil & Gas Safety Excellence Award. Our comprehensive training program includes PAID required classroom and field training for new hires; and recertification training for our existing employees.
In addition to New Hire Orientation held at our off-site facility, Water Drivers receive an additional one-week training at our Training Center. MBI's Training Center is located on our own 80-acre tract of land with a facility for classroom training and practical hands-on training, including a full driving course developed to model our work in the field. With dedicated training facilities and trainers who are subject matter experts teaching each course, we are able to provide unparalleled, intensive training for our employees to best equip them to serve our customers and ensure their safety and success in their careers.
CDL Class A; Tanker, Doubles & Triples endorsement preferred.