Requisition Number: JUVEN02455
Eliot's secure program is currently seeking a Direct Care Professional to assist in the daily coordination of youth in executing the plan of the day. Participating in the development and implementation of Individual Service Plans. Ideal candidates should be compassionate, dedicated and committed.
Eliot’s juvenile justice programming includes a residential network for youth ages 13 to 21 who are court-involved and need placement while awaiting return to court, assessment or longer-term treatment. These highly structured, self-contained programs offer a comprehensive intervention for juvenile offenders.
- Daily coordination of direct-care staff and youth in executing the plan of the day
- Participate in the development and implementation of Individual Service Plans
- Attend staff and shift change meetings and trainings as required
- Lead daily groups as assigned
- Monitor and report on program culture
- Submit timely, complete, legible and accurate documentation as required
- Safely transport residents to activities, appointments, school, work, and visits
- Conduct supervision of assigned youth
Schedule: 3 pm-11 pm; Wednesday & Thursday off.