Requisition Number: SERVI01285
Are you a motivated person with a can-do attitude? If so, we’d love to have you join our team!
What can we offer you?:
- Competitive Wages;
- Medical, dental and vision benefits;
- Employee Discounts with Best Buy, Verizon, Expedia and more!
Commercial Truck & Trailer Repair is growing and that means new career opportunities! Join us and be part of an iconic family of companies with a great culture, unmatched co-worker camaraderie and plenty of development opportunities! At Commercial Truck & Trailer Repair our top priority if having employees who can live up to the demanding expectations of our customers and markets. We believe our employees, who bring their hard work and dedication each and every day, are the source of our strength and success. Our ideal candidate will have an immediate connection to Commercial Truck & Trailer Repair’s Mission Statement of helping every customer to have a positive, memorable experience, as well as embodying our vision and values. Candidates who connect through positive and respectful interaction, and strive to be open, honest and fair will be at the top of our list.
Since the mid-1970’s, Twin Cities’ companies of all sizes have trusted Commercial Truck & Trailer to maintain their fleets. Commercial Truck & Trailer Repair is a full-service Fleet Maintenance Management Company. Commercial Truck & Trailer Repair is part of the Berger Transfer & Storage, Inc Family of Companies. Berger Transfer & Storage, Inc is a leading provider of relocation, distribution and warehousing services. Founded in 1910, Berger has been providing moving and storage services to individuals and businesses for over 100 years! Berger is Allied Van Lines’ largest agent with 16 locations throughout the U.S.
Commercial Truck & Trailer Repair is seeking an experienced SERVICE SUPERVISOR. Our Service Supervisor will serve as point of contact between customers and mechanics. This individual will handle all intake, delegation, transaction processing and closing of service.
Responsibilities for our Service Supervisor include but are not limited to:
- Proficiency in vehicle and equipment repair and diagnosis to efficiently communicate with customers regarding repairs;
- Create and provide estimates as requested. Ensures proper completion of incoming requests including obtaining initial Purchase Orders (PO’s) and update Repair Orders (RO’s) with necessary level of descriptions;
- Maintain level of contact with each repair in the shop. Delegate work to appropriate mechanics;
- Ensures that paperwork is completed correctly;
- Understands the warranty parameters on service(s);
- Fully understands and enforces all purchasing programs;
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with corporate and OSHA standards
Qualifications to apply for this role are:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (required);
- 5 years of previous automotive environment exposure. Previous supervisory or management experience is preferred;
- CDL Class A required;
- TMW Asset Maintenance (aka Transman) preferred;
- Proficient in vehicle and equipment diagnosis and repair;
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Must have excellent phone and customer service skills;
- Able to lift, push, carry, pull 50 lbs;
- Capable to endure long periods of walking or standing;
- Must be able to pass the MVR, DOT physical, drug test and background check
Please note this position may be asked to work during either Swing or Second shift working as needed based on available staffing.
Berger Transfer & Storage, Inc is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer that welcomes diversity in the workplace. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status or status with regard to public assistance.