Field Service Technician
Renewal by Andersen is looking to add a Field Technician I to our team in Roseville, MN!
- Provide superior field support on Renewal by Andersen products by performing service
- Service and repair previously installed RbA products; analyzes customers situations, determine corrective action to be taken and verify the action has fixed the situation is as efficient and cost effective manner as possible; keep team members informed as needed of customer interactions and actions taken
- Follows established RbA processes, making recommendations for process improvement; keeps current on RbA product and installation process changes; recommends, and may write, technical tips for RbA installation or service; helps maintain an updated service procedure manual
- Keeps service area neat and organized; inventory service stock area of warehouse; request material replenishment as needed; provide detailed information to Customer Service Representatives.
- Completes and submits required paperwork that is neat, accurate, thorough, and completed in a timely manner; portrays a professional image with clothing, vehicle, and personal actions within the home; provides a high level of customer satisfaction
- High school diploma.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience with window installation preferred
- Work experience with basic construction techniques; good knowledge of basic construction and building materials; knowledge of the terminology of the industry.
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills; strong listening & empathy skills
- Demonstrated ability to confidently handle confrontation/conflicts using a tactful and diplomatic approach; Ability to maintain perspective under demanding conditions.
- Diagnostic skills: assessment, problem solving and decision making
- Organizational skills for managing work schedules, job priorities, and stock levels.
- Basic math skills; legible writing.
- Initiative; ability to work independently.
- Flexibility; Willingness to work variable work schedules
CULTURE AND BENEFITS:
Our vision is to make the world a better place by living up to the promise that everyone benefits from their association with Andersen. We’re committed to making a difference through challenging ourselves each day, recognizing and rewarding success, taking pride in our work and honoring a legacy built on doing the right thing. There is great respect for life outside work so that you can bring your best self to work.
We are committed to demonstrating mutual respect and appreciation of our similarities and differences so that each employee can realize his/her potential and we exceed our customers’ expectations.
As an innovative and industry-leading organization, we think of benefits more broadly. From your health care to your work environment, to your development and quality of life, we think beyond basic benefits to provide a total rewards package including, but not limited to:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account contributions
- Paid holidays plus PTO
- 401(k) plan & contributions
- Professional development & tuition reimbursement opportunities
- A culture that supports work-life balance
- An environment where collaboration is key
- Volunteer opportunities – on company time
- Environmentally conscious business decisions
- 8,000 employees and career opportunities nationwide