Ranked as one of Sacramento's fastest growing companies for 2017 by the Sacramento Business Journal, Precision West Technologies is an accomplished technology integration company serving all of Northern California. With a focus on video surveillance, access control, IT support and sound masking solutions, we are a leading provider of advanced technology solutions to meet today's demanding business initiatives.
If you are an experienced sales engineer looking to take your career to the next level, please contact us!
Responsibilities and Duties
A Senior Sales Engineer is a key member of our pre-sales team. Working with our outstanding sales consultants you will be developing technology solutions that address small to large security challenges.
- Site evaluations
- Developing quotes
- Attending sales presentations
- Working with management in helping to develop business growth strategies
- Identifying new technologies for our business
- Attending trade shows
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years in a sales engineering role for an integration company
- Extensive knowledge of video surveillance and access control systems
- Able to quote CAT5 and fiber infrastructure
- Must work well in a team environment
- Must be able to speak as a subject matter expert in sales presentations
- CCNA/RCDD preferred
At Precision West, we care about our employees. We offer a culture of collaboration, creativity and fun. We understand the balance between your professional life and your personal life, so we work hard to provide an environment that supports these goals.
- Retirement Plan
- Car Allowance
- Cell Phone Allowance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year