The primary responsibility of a Partner Support Specialist in Appraisal Operations is to partner effectively with our appraisers across the country to provide our customers high-quality appraisal products as quickly as possible. You will work to keep files updated with the most recent status and take action to move files forward by identifying and removing potential obstacles that could delay assignments.
What you will work on
- Assigns orders to appraisers who meet service level expectations and customer requirements
- Negotiate fees and turn times with appraisers
- Follows up on appraisal orders; taking the actions necessary to ensure customer milestones are met and the order is delivered on time to our customers
- Communicates with appraisers via phone, email, and text in a professional manner
- Updates orders with accurate and detailed notes
- Demonstrates a positive supportive, friendly, and optimistic manner
- Fosters positive vendor relationships
- Partners with team members to reach goals and remain within SLA on tasks
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency, responsiveness, and attentiveness
- Acts as a liaison between appraisers and our customers
- Follows team procedures and processes while completing tasks
Who we are looking for
- Communicates effectively in writing, verbally and nonverbally
- Creative problem solving abilities
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with word processors, spreadsheets, web browsers, computer programs, and Internet applications
- Professional phone acumen
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work overtime (OT) when needed
- Previous customer service experience
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrates effective problem solving skills
- Appraisal experience a plus
Clear Capital is the premier provider of real estate valuation, analytics, and technology solutions. Powered by its more than 45 years worth of information on nearly every U.S. metro, neighborhood, and property, Clear Capital’s solutions are trusted by community credit unions and billion-dollar financial institutions alike. Clear Capital is headquartered in Reno-Tahoe with a team of more than 600 nationwide, dedicated to going wherever it leads, and doing whatever it takes.
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer.
To all recruitment agencies: Clear Capital does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Clear Capital employees, or any other company location. Clear Capital is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.