HPLC LAB TECH
**EXPERIENCED HPLC LAB TECH NEEDED IMMEDIATELY FOR A MAJOR PHARMA TESTING COMPANY IN HOUSTON, TX**
- Perform HPLC testing on raw materials, in-process material, and finished product samples,
- Perform HPLC testing on stability samples,
- Perform any maintenance, calibration, or problem solving that is needed on HPLC equipment
- Run daily EMPOWER software
- Ensure that the annual qualification on the HPLC instruments is performed,
- Execute HPLC analytical method for R & D protocols,
- Assist in method validation process.
- Execute general laboratory testing: pH, refractive index, moisture content, DT, dissolution, etc
- Bachelors in Chem, Biochem, micro bio
- 2-4 yrs experience
- Empower Software****
- Must have experience in a pharma lab
- Must be self-driven.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.