Contingent Workforce Program Manager
Req Number: 234686
ADP is hiring a Contingent Workforce Program Manager. Responsible for contingent labor strategies and the successful management of vendor relationships to ensure compliance with ADP policies. The individual will be an integral part of the implementation of a new workflow, spend and reporting tool which will serve as a centralized data warehouse with focus on the contingent workforce module for this role. The rollout will encompass North America with the intent to extend the contingent labor implementation on a global path.
The Program Manager will provide contingent labor subject matter expertise, user counseling, problem resolution, and reporting for management.
The individual will manage vendor relationships in support of ADP's domestic and international contingent labor strategies, services, objectives, and initiatives. They will collaborate and act as a liaison with HR and Global Security Organization regarding processes and policies to ensure compliance in the contingent labor on-boarding and off-boarding lifecycle.
ADP strives for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, - Social Responsibility.
- Successful management of vendor relationships
- Perform cost and rate card analysis and provide reporting to management
- Benchmark vendor performance
- Problem solve and make sound recommendations
- Enforce program KPIs in which vendors can be measured and held accountable for program SLAs
- Mitigate risk by liaising with HR, Legal and Global Security teams to address any potential compliance or security issues
- Interact with all levels of management
- Support global rollouts; collaborating with international colleagues in different geographies and time zones
- Proven work experience as a Program Manager
- Previous contingent labor Managed Services Provider (MSP) experience or contingent labor subject matter expert required
- Experience communicating with cross functional groups such as internal stakeholders, various internal business units, vendors, as well as Sr. Management
- Previous experience with contingent labor strategies, staffing industry or HR related role
- Understanding of labor market dynamics and challenges
- Ability to negotiate and sustain networking relationships
- Comfortable with figures and in collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data
- Solid judgement with ability to make good decisions
- Estimate and anticipate risks and apply risk avoidance techniques
- Must be able to meet deadlines and changing priorities and work in a high-pressured environment
- Bachelor's Degree in HR or Business Administration
- 8+ years of experience
- Strong Excel skills required
- Candidate must have great customer service skills
Explore our COVID-19 page to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.