We are in immediate search to add to our team servicing clients in the Waukegan and nearby surrounding areas (Sign-On Bonus Eligible).
Discover the difference you can make at a different kind of company!
Autism Home Support Services is driven by our mission, and our passion to help families that have children with autism spectrum and related disorders. We thrive on creating a positive difference in a child's overall development and long-term success. If, like us, you strive for purpose and meaning in your work, apply today!
What we offer you as an Autism Behavior Technician:
- Competitive Compensation
- A rewarding experience helping children with autism and families reach their full potential!
- Part-Time hours (8 to 12+ per week)
- Opportunity for professional growth within the Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) field
- Sick Pay
- Travel and mileage reimbursement policy
- Sign-on bonus
- Referral program
What you will get to do at Autism Home Support Services as a Registered Behavior Technician:
- Structured one-on-one interaction/instruction with children with autism spectrum and related disorders in their home, and/or a community setting or in the AHSS center
- Registered Behavior Technicians provide observational data on the learning progress of their clients using technology-based systems (iPad)
- Work under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst and alongside a professional care team, in a collaborative environment
Qualifications of a Registered Behavior Technician:
- RBT credentialed
- Experience working with children with special needs
- Must have a flexible schedule of availability
- Applicants must possess our Core Values: Getting Stuff Done, Empathy, Integrity, Teamwork and Positivity/Energy
- Employment is contingent on passing a drug test and background check
- Technology experience in Apple and/or Android devices
- Must have reliable transportation to travel to client homes
- Must be able to make a 6-month commitment
Is this location not a match for you? Autism Home Support Services has many openings throughout IL, CO and MI. Please check out all of our openings by clicking here.
Check out this video to learn more about Autism Home Support Services!