Paige.AI is a software company helping pathologists and researchers make faster, more informed decisions by mining decades of data from the world’s experts in cancer care. We are leading a digital transformation in pathology by leveraging advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology to create value for the oncology clinical team.
We are the first company to develop clinical grade AI tools for the pathologist, which resulted in our receiving FDA breakthrough designation for our first product.
We are seeking a Business Development Principal, BioPharma to join our team. In this role you will be responsible for sourcing and structuring partnerships with biotech and pharmaceutical companies. This role requires cross-functional leadership, as you will have to interface with and lead projects across a variety of teams, bridging our technical teams with our partners. This role is perfect for individuals searching for rapid growth and learning opportunities, as we are building our BioPharma strategy and offerings.
As a BD specialist, BioPharma, you will:
- Become an expert on Paige’s AI capabilities to identify and advance partnership discussions
- Identify, evaluate, and contact prospective pharmaceutical and life science partners
- Establish and build relationships with senior executives at pharmaceutical and biotech companies
- Structure and negotiate partnership agreements, involving the appropriate internal team members
- Manage relationships with BioPharma partners and identify opportunities to broaden these engagements
- Track and report on pharmaceutical and life science business development opportunities
- 6-10 years experience in a healthcare Business development role
- 2+ years experience partnering with Biotech and/or Pharmaceutical companies
- Ability to learn and understand healthcare, biology and technical concepts quickly
- Ability to structure deals and understand the needs of multiple parties
- Accountable, proactive, and thoughtful with demonstrated strategic problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel approximately 30%
- Prior experience working in the biomarker or diagnostics space
- Deep understanding of oncology pipelines for Biotech and Pharma companies
- Experience with strategic market assessment and pricing