- TITLE: Data Entry Assistant - Black Infant Health
II. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of an Associate of Arts degree or enrollment in a certification program in one of the following fields; a) information systems, b) database management , or c) office technology for DEA currently enrolled in college, the Associate degree must be completed within three (3) years from the hiring date.
- Three (3) years of experience performing general office duties including answering phones and maintaining filling systems
- Critical thinking and problem-solving solving skills
- Three (3) years of experience performing data entry/ retrieval tasks
- Superior computer literacy including Windows, Word, EXCEL, Spread Sheet, or other database experience, Zoom, Microsoft Office and PageMaker
- Knowledge of compiling, verifying, reviewing data for deficiencies, correcting errors, output, and ability to work with collaborative websites
- Strong team and organizational and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including positive face to face and telephone interaction skills
- Ability to multi-task and perform general administrative duties, including office machines, record-keeping, and filing
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment required.
- Bilingual English/Spanish required
III. REPORTS TO: Program Supervisor
IV. POSITION DESCRIPTION:
This position is responsible for data entry for the Black Infant Health Program (BIH). Tracking ETO data base computer system inputting participants information. DEA and supports the BIH program by ensuring data is organized and accurate. The Data Entry Assistant by answering phones, ordering supplies, filling, updating information in BIH staff binders, manage BIH participant transportation system, assisting with monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting.
- Maintains confidentiality in matters of agency operations, personnel, and clients.
- Maintains positive communications with all agency staff, clients, and visitors.
- Exercise good judgment in performance of duties and responsibilities
- Supports existing agency policies, principles, and mission
- Other related duties as assigned