Full Case Orders Material Handler
Full Case Order Fillers– Day Shift / Full-Time Positions!
Orgill Rome Distribution Center is seeking Full Case Order Fillers to join our team!
What You Will Do:
Primarily responsible for the support of the DC by efficiently picking merchandise located in all order filling zones and labeling each carton in a manner which promotes ease of identification and scanning.
- Accurately pick and label merchandise from primary pick locations.
- Accurately identify units of measure.
- Identify correct merchandise and account for damaged merchandise.
- Accurately prepare orders and transport to Shipping Department.
- Performs all other tasks and duties as assigned.
What You Will Need:
- High School diploma preferred
- Must be committed to a high standard of safety and be willing to comply with all safety policies and practices.
- Excellent attendance record
- Must be willing and able to work overtime when needed
- Power Equipment certification a plus
- Ability to maintain records accurately and demonstrate problem solving skills
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Meet physical assessment requirements for this position
What We Offer:
- 401(k) Plan
- Medical & Prescription
- Educational Assistance Program
- Vacation Benefits
- 9 Paid Holidays
- And More!
Interested candidates, apply now!