Under the general supervision of the Department Manager, the Supervisor is operationally responsible to ensure calls are handled timely, efficiently and accurately. Supervisor is also responsible for ensuring team members are meeting daily expectations. Responsible for providing supervisory direction, general guidance and coaching to members of department. Supervisors support training and development for specialists and team leads.
- Coordinate daily workflow for efficiency and coordinate assignments amongst team.
- Leads and supports the daily operations of a team of 20-25+ of employees. Motivates, coaches and develops their team members on an on-going basis.
- Meets with specialist to recognize good behaviors, provide coaching on needed improvement, and ensure action and follow up plans are created as needed.
- Communicates clear expectations and behaviors through individual and team meetings and builds accountability within the team.
- Uses metrics to identify needed performance improvement, customer trends and other areas of opportunity for continuous improvement.
- Audit completed reports for content and accuracy, maintaining ISO standards
- Complete and maintain department scorecards as they relate to attendance, production, and reviews.
- Report weekly to Manager on team's progress and quality; process weekly reports for submission to management.
- Adhere to confidentiality guidelines and legal compliance regulations, as required
- Oversee and ensure conflict resolution between employees.
- Support training of new and existing employees on all updated processes.
- Ensure that all employees follow the company's policy/procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-3 years previous lead/supervisory experience in high volume/fast paced environment (preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and conflict management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and remain cool under pressure.
- Excellent decision-making abilities and ability to integrate information quickly.