Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing timely entry, processing of customer orders and other transactions, and responding to routing customer inquiries.
Graco is a global leader in the design, development, and manufacture of highly-engineered systems for numerous industrial and commercial applications. We have excellent corporate opportunities including positions in accounting, finance, information technology, purchasing, marketing, communications and human resources. Graco was proud to be named a Best Place to Work in Manufacturing and Production by Fortune Magazine in 2016.
- Directly communicate with customers (i.e users, distributors, sales/marketing, and Graco Minneapolis ordering entities) via phone, EDI, Internet, or fax, GEDI, etc.
- Provide support to customers for product related inquiries.
- Review and process orders received from customers.
- Developing all resources that aid in resolving customer inquiries.
- Actively engage in continuous improvement programs.
- Process and respond to customer inquiries, deductions, requirements, complaints, and other needs in the most expeditious and courteous manner possible (i.e. shipping errors, entry errors, and traffic questions).
- Make promise date commitments to customers as required and follow through to insure that commitments are either met or the customer receives as much advance notice as possible.
- Answer questions regarding department, distribution, and/or corporate policies and procedures to appropriate individuals as required.
- Assist in developing work procedures and work instructions.
- Participate in continuous program of training on products, promotions, policies, etc.
- Perform any other responsibilities as assigned.
- Two year technical degree or bachelor’s degree possessing a mechanical aptitude or equivalent relevant combination of education and experience.
- Two plus years experience in a customer service phone environment or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable in preparation of all export documentation for international shipments (applies to Ohio Customer Service).
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Graco product knowledge.
- Related industry experience.
- Training experience.
- Oracle knowledge.
- Foreign language (Spanish, French or Portuguese preferred).
- Previous international experience in a Logistics or Customer Service function (applies to Ohio and International Customer Service).
Proven Quality. Leading Technology. Launch your career with Graco!
Graco offers attractive compensation, benefits, and opportunities for both professional development and career progression. Graco’s comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, stock purchase plan, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
Our expectations are high. That's why we are always looking to hire the brightest and the best!