Requisition Number: RECEP01948
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer incoming telephone calls and forward to appropriate personnel or department.
- Take and deliver messages or transfer calls to voicemail when requested.
- Welcome on-site visitors, determine nature of business and announce visitors to appropriate personnel. Provide refreshments and validate parking, as required.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming mail; prepare outgoing mail and deliver to the Post Office; prepare outgoing FedEx deliveries.
- Provide general administrative support as needed such as: typing reports, documents, or correspondence; order and maintain office supplies; schedule conference room, send or receive faxes; serve as a liaison with Telecom and Human Resources, as required; make copies; filing; coordinate meetings and order lunches; maintain kitchen including dishwasher, refrigerator, order and restock beverages, etc.
- Manage maintenance for office equipment including postage meter, fax machine, copiers, etc.
- If applicable, maintain parking validation cards and reconcile as required.
- Prepare client performance reports.
- Liaison with Information Technology to maintain computer equipment, order new equipment, etc.
- May serve as a liaison with Property & Facilities regarding any building maintenance issues and coordinates repairs.
- Provide general administrative and project support as needed. Provide backup to other PCG support staff.
- May be required to keep checks receipts and transmittal log. Responsibilities may involve recording checks to Talisys system and transfer of information to a remote transfer system (Remit-Pro) for electronic delivery to the bank. Additional training provided as required.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to two years of related administrative experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have minimal computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, E-mail and the Internet.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Ability to organize; ability to carry out detailed and sometimes complex written or verbal instructions; ability to tactfully and effectively communicate verbally and in writing with employees, management, professionals and clients; ability to work effectively when the pace of work is rapid, changing, and stressful; ability to understand and manually execute the telephone system used.
Microsoft Word, Excel and Typing