Restaurant Crew Member
You belong at Popeyes! Why Popeyes? Because here, you can Bring IT ALL to the table your personality, panache, and unscripted sense of possibility seasoned with your spirit of service to others. The Popeyes brand was founded in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1972 and is the worlds second largest quick-service chicken concept (based on the number of units). Within the QSR industry, Popeyes distinguishes itself with a unique new Orleans style menu.
Wildor Restaurant Group is a locally owned Popeyes franchisee. We currently have four open locations and are scheduled to open our Rocky Mount location in December of 2019.
Were currently hiring for all positions including shift managers, prep, batter-fry, packers and cashiers. Our crew Member positions are responsible for preparing, packaging, and delivering our great food to customers and are a critical link to the success of the company. Being a crew member means exhibiting a friendly, enthusiastic attitude while performing job assignments, showing a caring attitude for customers and fellow employees, and maintaining the companys operational quality and cleanliness standards.
- Ability to work and learn in a fast paced environment
- The ability to maintain cash variances at acceptable levels
- Able to project a professional appearance
- Must have a positive attitude at all times in the restaurant
- Ability to communicate, read, and perform basic math functions
- Must be able to work a consistent schedule based on your availability
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Must be able to stand or walk for the duration of their shift
- Frequent bending, kneeling, stooping, and reaching
- Must be a minimum of 16 years of age
Essential Responsibilities WHAT YOU DO!
- Welcomes the customers
- Take accurate orders
- Manage customer payments using a cash register
- Ensure restrooms, dining area, and Kitchen are kept clean and meet safety and health standards
- Prepares and presents quality products at all times
- Maintains adequately stocked work stations, restocking stations as needed
- Meets reasonable expectations as established by the Operations Standards manuals
- Attends special meetings as scheduled by the Restaurant manager
- Completes required training modules in Service and/or Production
- Competitive hourly pay based on experience
- Ongoing training and career development
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas
- An opportunity to grow with a growing franchisee
Popeyes is an equal opportunity employer