Currently seeking a Patient Care Tech, with Patient Care Tech experience, to work in our Inpatient Services Department in Rockwall, Texas, and who will provide service excellence and support the hospital's mission, vision and values through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times.
Provides a safe environment, assists with activities of daily living, gives emotional and social support and attends to the patients' physical comfort. Uses clinical knowledge to perform general interventions for the patient. Works directly under the direction, guidance and supervision of the Registered Nurses and LVNs. The Certified Nursing Assistant and/or Patient Care Tech is allowed to work independently when providing total care or assistance to the patient. Works tactfully and cooperatively with patients, families, visitors and staff. Provides for patient privacy and confidentiality at all times.Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Current American Heart Association BLS/CPR certification
- Minimum of one year of experience in a hospital or nursing facility environment or currently enrolled in Nursing school
- Ability to verbalize and document data and information both verbally and in writing is required
- Maintains confidentiality at all times