A Morton Thomas and Associates, Inc. is growing! We are a 100% employee-owned multidisciplinary firm with a track record of more than 60 years of excellence providing civil engineering, surveying, environmental, landscape architecture, and construction engineering and inspection services. AMT’s staff of more than 525 employees offers far-reaching expertise and a commitment to delivering successful projects to our clients. Even with AMT’s swift growth, each of our offices fosters a highly supportive and collaborative environment. As an active and socially responsible organization, we pride ourselves on the partnerships we build with our clients to improve communities.
We are hiring a Survey Instrument Operator to work based out of our office in Rockville, MD. As part of this team, you will be immersed in a culture reflective of a smaller firm while providing the resources and technical strength of a larger company. With the opportunity to work alongside supportive management, tackle challenging projects, and develop your career, there is no better time to join AMT.
- Topographic survey data collection
- Construction stakeout for engineering design projects
- 2+ years of experience as a survey instrument operator with topographic survey data collection experience and construction stakeout experience.
- Must be able to pass background checks for Federal Facilities, Drug Tests for Construction Sites, and have a good driving record.
- 2 or 4-year degree in Surveying or related field is preferred.
- In addition to the basic requirements above, you should be technically sound, enjoy mentoring younger staff, and have a passion for outstanding client service.
Why Join AMT?
If you are ready to contribute your talents to a company that boasts unrivaled opportunities for growth, engages and improves communities across the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast regions, and delivers impactful projects, we would love to hear from you.
Along with competitive salaries, AMT offers an exemplary benefits package that includes a strong 401(k) matching plan, participation in our ESOP plan, medical, dental, and vision coverage, commuter benefits, educational assistance, and more.