About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities.Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Avendra is North America's leading hospitality procurement services provider. Avendra was founded in 2001 by hospitality management companies looking to leverage buying power and create efficiencies in supply chain management. Acquired by Aramark in 2017, Avendra now manages supplier contracts and sourcing responsibilities for Aramark businesses in North America, other group purchasing organizations owned by Aramark, as well as our traditional hospitality clients. We combine years of hospitality expertise, purchasing power, services and software to help customers impact the bottom line, improve operational performance, and better serve guests and customers. Avendra is headquartered in Rockville, Maryland and employs about 400 associates.
Position Summary. The Senior Financial Analyst, Contract Planning & Support will play an integral role in several high-profile functions supporting the Finance and Contracting departments. These functions include: supporting capacity planning and metrics, and revenue forecasting processes, and serving as the CRM lead for the Supplier, Contract, and other records.
Position Reports to Manager, Contract Planning & Support
- Leads revenue planning and forecasting of supplier contracts
- Coordinates execution of supplier contracts with Finance and Contracting for timing, variance to plan, and forecasting purposes
- Analyzes plan for revenue prioritization and optimization
- Supports the development of materials for the bi-weekly revenue forecasting meeting, reconciling to financial reporting
- Presents actionable findings to leadership on a bi-weekly basis
- Develops and leads execution of annual supplier contracting plan
- Develops, produces, and maintains recurring reporting for Contracting, Supply Chain, and Account Management
- Manages Ad Hoc process, leading bi-weekly meeting with VPs of Strategic Sourcing and Account Management
- Identifies and executes on process improvements
- CRM Lead
- Ensures data integrity within CRM system related to initiative, supplier, and contract records
- Working in conjunction with IT, designs enhancements to support Finance and Contracting
- Leads special projects
- Works to continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness of department processes
- Assist department management with special or ongoing projects
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Planning and Organization
- Problem Solving & Analytical Skills
- Quality & Continuous Improvement
- Effective Written and Oral Communications
Other Duties. Please note this role description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Work Environment. This job operates in an office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Physical Demands. This is largely a sedentary role with some light lifting of files possibly needed.
- Excellent organizational skills, including strict attention to detail and a demonstrated capability to consistently meet or exceed deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work effectively
- Ability to build relationships across departments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including grammar
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint; intermediate skills in Excel including vlookups, countifs, sumifs, and pivot tables
- Resourceful problem solver who can work independently
Overnight Travel Requirements. Type: None
Years of Relevant Experience. 2-4 years of experience
Education Requirements. BS/BA in relevant field or equivalent years' experience