Qualifacts and Credible, two leading providers of Electronic Health Records (EHR) and related technology to behavioral health and human services agencies, merged in August 2020. The new entity combines and brings to market the decades of experience each company achieved individually, and is laser-focused on helping agency partners improve clinical outcomes, enhance operations, and create healthier communities. The company is offering, enhancing, and fully supporting both EHR platforms – CareLogic and Credible – while collaborating to build an even brighter future for partner agencies and their clients.
If you are interested in combining a mission driven position with a fast paced, results oriented culture, please apply today!
Overall Responsibilities for Partner Services Coordinator
- Provide technical support to users by researching and answering questions; troubleshooting problems; optimizing software performance.
- Provide outstanding Partner Service, including timely, concise and accurate responses, proactive Partner Issue management, while handling all Partner requests in a professional, positive, and dignified manner.
- Provide training and consultation, as needed, on functionality in the software.
Success Defined for Partner Services Coordinator
- Resolve Partner tickets associated with Partners in a quality fashion.
- Respond to all Partner tickets within SLA & BSA timelines.
- Communicate with the Partner on the progress of resolving their support ticket(s).
- Proactively contact Partners via email and phone in support of resolving tickets.
- Ensure all support and communication is logged into the Credible support system.
- Actively track time spent while documenting and updating status within Credible’s Ticket Tracking software for each support ticket.
- Provide exemplary support and knowledge of Credible proprietary software for successful utilization and optimization for Credible Partners.
- Coordinate support actions with Account Management and carry out action plans as necessary.
- Coordinate across departments as needed.
- Support software Implementation and Installation teams.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Initial Key Drivers for Partner Services Coordinator
Learn and master Credible's Software including:
- Partner configuration.
- Data Dictionary interface.
- Clinical interface.
- Billing configuration and troubleshooting.
- Form Builder.
- Mobile module.
- Electronic Prescription, eMar and eLabs.
- Custom Query Builder.
- Credible Business Intelligence reports.
- Portal functionality including Client, Provider and TASK Ticket portals.
- Meaningful Use configurations and certifications.
- Security and reporting matrixes.
- Inpatient Module.
- Managed Care Module.
- Additional software functionality and services as they are developed.
Provide Partner support via:
- Manage Partner’s tickets via Credible’s Tasks system to handle technical issues, answer questions, and manage feature requests.
- Participate in phone support calls utilizing web meeting software.
- Efficiently manage tickets by following Credible process and procedures.
- Complete accurate documentation of support calls following outlined documentation standards.
- Thorough time tracking of support provided to Credible Partners.
- Interaction with the Credible Development Team to explain reproducible software errors/bugs and/or inefficiencies (verify, reproduce errors, document errors, track corrections).
- Complete regression testing prior to Credible’s releases and proactive communication of release features to Partners.
- Enter information into multiple screens while listening to information from Partners.
- Assist other departments in training, configuration, documentation creation or troubleshooting as needed and necessary.
- Other duties customarily associated with Partner Services Coordinators, as well as other duties as necessary.
Position Qualifications for Partner Services Coordinator
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience/training.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Interest in behavioral health and technology/software.
- Experience providing outstanding technical service.
- Must have ability to work with patience, kindness, courtesy, respect, and efficiency in all customer relations.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to think quickly and logically to ensure expedient response to customer inquiries.
- Strong organization skills.
- Basic SQL and relational database knowledge.
- Must exhibit professionalism at all times.
- Must be a team player and willing to assist when the need arises.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Must be able to juggle multiple priorities and deliver quality work.
Qualifacts+Credible is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.