Infosys Public Services is the leader in consulting, technology, and next-generation services. We partner with US and Canadian public sector organizations to help them stay ahead of the innovation curve. Our technology solutions, combined with proven best-practices and execution excellence enable our clients to renew themselves and build new capabilities to improve mission outcomes.
We are pushing the limit of what is currently possible towards completely new areas. And then executing these ideas to perfection.
Currently, we are seeking a Lead Consultant for our Rockville, MD location.
- Experienced Financial Controller, to undertake all aspects of financial management in multiple programs, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. Finance Controller responsibilities will also include financial risk management, establishing the process with the partners and meet the compliance requirements.
- Perform day-to-day management of overall programs support operations, possibly involving multiple projects and groups of personnel at multiple locations.
- Manage the successful completion of all financial management, contract, subcontract, and procurement activities related to the one or more programs.
- Organize, direct, and coordinate the financial planning, Budgeting process and production of all support activities related to finance.
- Establish and alter, where necessary, vendor management structure to direct effective contract support activities for Business Partners and other partners.
- Conduct oral and written communications on status and issues with the Engagement/Program managers of the programs and Corporate finance departments.
- Strong leadership qualities and Good communication skills.
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations.
- Responsible for managing financial transactions, analyzing financial data, preparing cash flow, financial reports.
- Responsible for Monitoring internal controls, Evaluating and managing risk and Coordinating audit processes.
- Prepare compliance reports to the leadership, clients and to the partners.
- Master's Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years of proven experience in finance management and Compliance oriented.
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals and Proficiency in accounting software.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
IPS strictly complies with U.S. employment verification and anti-discrimination laws. An applicant hired by IPS must be able to establish authorization to work in the U.S. IPS does not sponsor individuals for U.S. work visas, though exceptions may be evaluated on a case by case basis, at the sole discretion of the company.
Infosys Public Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
State / Region / Province
Infosys Public Services, Inc
Business Intelligence, Communications, Customer Service, Finance
Domain|Finance|Accounting & Reporting, Domain|Financial Management|Management Accounting