@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We're currently hiring for a Event Marketing Specialist.
As an Event Marketing Specialist, you will support the planning, development, and implementation of marketing and communications activities to support meeting and conference-related marketing activities, including exhibit booths, develop marketing materials, as well as other various support function for our various clients across the country. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the client and other members of the team, to plan and deliver in-person and online events.
As an Event Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Develop work plans and track milestones and timelines for multiple meetings and conferences simultaneously
- Coordinate logistics for webinars, including setting up the webinar platform, and arranging transcription and a summary of the meeting as assigned
- Oversee and facilitate all aspects of meeting planning: ordering supplies, printing/packing/shipping of materials, registration, and marketing outreach
- Work with graphic designer on creating and editing conference programs, signage, and other promotional or event materials
- Provide support for virtual conference including coordination of pre-conference needs, all day of needs, and follow up needs for reporting and lessons learned
As an Event Marketing Specialist, you will have:
- Bachelor's degree, required
- 6-8 years event marketing experience
- High attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple ongoing activities
- Experience interfacing with clients
- Experience with GovDelivery, Zoom, WebEx, Eventbrite, Cvent, or similar platforms, a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Willing and able to travel up to 20% annually (domestically and when remote working guidelines are lifted.)
Job Location(s): Within the current COVID-19 landscape, this role will be supported remotely. This role will ultimately sit onsite at our Fairfax, VA headquarters or Rockville, MD office location when remote working guidelines are lifted.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you're seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)