Acquisition Manager III (NITAAC) CIVP7
3 months ago(7/22/2019 10:56 AM)
Civilian - E3/Sentinel’s Civilian Division employees support clients across the Department of Commerce, Department of Justice, Department of Transportation, General Services Administration, National Institutes of Health, and more. We enable our employees to use innovative technologies, proven best practices, and efficient processes to provide exceptional service to our Federal clients. With careers in IT program management, acquisition and category management, shared services planning, and education and training, our employees can advance their careers, collaborate with their teams, and deliver excellent mission results.
E3/Sentinel seeks a Senior Acquisition Specialist to join our team providing contractual design and full acquisition lifecycle support to a Government-Wide Acquisition Center (GWAC), with our Civilian Agency government client - NIH Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center.
- Advises source selection teams with regards to cost realism and cost analyses for proposal offerings
- Supports the execution of existing contracts
- Performs forensic accounting, budgeting, and monitoring of milestone achievements of industry partners
- Drafts procurement planning deliverables to include acquisition strategy, acquisition plan, market research, a source selection plan, and requests for proposal documents
- Researches federal procurement regulations
- Assists in designing more of a performance based contractual relationship with potential industry partners
- Performs peer review deliverables
- Drafts contractual modifications, as required by Government Contracting Officers (CO or KO)
- Creates effective and prompt written communications and performs as a proficient verbal communicator with all levels of the Organization
- Monitors procurement timelines and ensures schedules are met
- Assists the Government with responding to industry communications to include Industry Days, questions and answers, as well as requests for clarification
- Ensures the procurement strategy chosen is achievable for the intended results and is in accordance with the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FARs) and guidelines
- We seek individuals who are energetic, forward thinking and possess excellent communication skills, with strong federal business analysis experience.
- Knowledge and experience of the full lifecycle of the federal government contracting landscape, is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience working with government-wide acquisition contracts (GWAC's)
- Experience working with agency-wide IT contracts
- 10+ years’ experience with government contracts
- FAC_C or DAWIA Level III (or equivalent certification)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust government security clearance
- Masters degree in associated field
- 15+ years' experience in federal contracting
EEO Statement (Select the Only Available Option)
E3/Sentinel is an equal opportunity employer and Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA) federal contractor. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. E3/Sentinel hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.