Xometry is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist that will help with the day to day operations of the accounting department including accounting operations.
Will I be bored? No....Day to Day might be...
- Processing AP transactions on a daily basis
- Provides financial status information by preparing special reports; completing special projects
- Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts payable detail and control accounts; adjusting entries for amortizations prepaids; analyzing and reconciling retainage and accounts payable ledgers;
- Prepare customer statements, bills and invoices, and reconcile expenses to the general ledger
- Compile and sort documents, prepare and post invoices and credit and debit memos
- Provide backup support to other groups in the accounting department, and perform other general administrative duties
- Reconciles various accounts by identifying errors in posting or omissions
- Assists with monthly reconciliations, and monthly closings
What are you looking for?
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder
- 2 years of relevant experience required, preference for 4 or more
- Experience with accounts payable
- Expert in MS Excel with using pivot tables and data analysis/ willingness to learn
- Experience with Intacct is a plus, requires experience with accounting software
- Strong ability in managing priorities
- Open to change and willing to learn new skills
- Ability to follow up on pending issues
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ideal candidates will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong organization skills, thrive in a fast pace environment and a keen attention to detail
Xometry is the largest marketplace for custom manufacturing, connecting customers with optimal manufacturing solutions through proprietary AI algorithms. Xometry provides on-demand manufacturing services and industrial supply materials to a diverse customer base, ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Our nationwide network of over 3,000 partner manufacturing facilities enables us to maintain consistently fast lead times while offering a broad array of capabilities, including CNC machining, 3D printing, sheet metal fabrication, injection molding, and urethane casting. Xometry's customers include BMW, Dell Technologies, General Electric, and NASA.
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.