To be fully engaged in providing Quality/No Harm, Customer Experience, and Stewardship by providing solution driven services that consistently exceed our customers’ expectations and support the corporate objectives of Health First. The IT Services Business Solution Analyst works directly with the business owner to elicit the needs of the business and stakeholders across the requirements lifecycle. The IT Services Business Analyst should possess analytical thinking and problem solving skills, business knowledge and communication skills. This associate may report to a senior analyst, manager or director for an operational or particular business delivery. This associate adheres to all prescribed business analysis practices in order to deliver the appropriate artifacts for the solution. All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field and 2 years’ experience in Healthcare Information Technology
- In lieu of Bachelor’s Degree, minimum of 3 years’ experience in Healthcare Information Technology is required
- Ability to work effectively with team members and the user community.
- Proficient in business and systems analysis and design in a technical environment
- CCBA or CBAP is desired, but not required.