Rockland Trust is currently seeking an experienced Foreign
Exchange Sales and Service professional. The deliverables for this role include
onboarding new clients, servicing clients to retain revenue as well as networking
internally to continue to generate referrals from other business lines. In
addition, the incumbent will need to develop strong interactions with vendors
and operations teams processing for FX transactions Responsibilities
include, but are not limited to the following:
- Workwith all areas of the bank to retain current FX customers (Retail, CommercialLending, Operations)
- Sourcenew revenue producing relationships by working with lenders, TreasuryManagement and data sources
- Dailymanagement of the FX trading platform; report to the DTCC, manage tradingactivity, run reports
- MaintainFX database for trading and wire activity
- Provideresearch and analytics for new and existing business
- Helpdevelop new procedures to improve customer experiences
- Processclient onboarding documentation
- Provideadvice to bank personnel and account officers based on extensiveprocedural and documentation research as well as occasional transactionalanalysis to aid in the resolution of issues.
- Workswith various internal teams to be sure transactions are processed andexceptions are resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensureall day to day queries dealt with within required SLAs and escalate issuesto the Director
- Provideoperations subject matter expertise and value added services to clientswhere required.
- Strongtime management skills required to meet the internal and externaldeadlines/cutoffs.
- Businessprocess re-engineering, innovative ideas to enhance client experience andcreate efficiency for both RTC and their clients
- Maintainknowledge of policies, procedure, products and services
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5years of Foreign Exchange/International Wire Transfer experience
- Highlevel customer service skills
- Strong knowledge of FX and International businessprocesses, products and services
- Strong Excel and database knowledge
- Solid time management skills; goal driven with thedesire to exceed quality and productivity goals
- Solid verbal/written/interpersonal communication skills
- Strong listening and problem solving skills
- Self-starter; able to work with minimalsupervision and learn new concepts quickly
- Strongattention to detail
- Stronganalytical and problem solving skills including taking the initiative todrive change and enhance controls
- Abilityto manage through a changing business landscape, anticipating issues andaggressively drive initiatives to ensure results
Our goal is to offer our colleagues the most generous benefits
package possible. We strive to provide colleagues with a comprehensive benefits
package and an environment that supports a healthy work-life balance. Benefits
include: Competitive compensation with performance incentive awards, Health
Insurance, Dental Insurance, a 401K and DC Plan for your retirement, LTD &
Life Insurance, Day Care Reimbursement, Tuition Assistance for graduate and
undergraduate programs, an award winning Wellness program and much more!
At Rockland Trust you'll find a respectful and inclusive
environment where everyone is given the chance to succeed. We are an equal
opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.