UPS is hiring Part-Time, Permanent Warehouse Workers for our warehouse facility in Rockford, IL. As a Package Handler (warehouse worker), you would work with a team sorting packages and loading or unloading trucks.
We have a variety of shifts available for a healthy work-life balance. If you are looking for a part-time job, are at least 18 years old, and can move packages averaging 25-35 lbs (and up to 70 lbs), then we want you to apply today!
● Hourly pay of $10.35 per hour, plus up to a $200 weekly attendance bonus (for being on time and available to work).
● Competitive benefits of health and dental insurance
● UPS Earn and Learn education assistance of up to $2,625 per semester / $5,250 per year at an approved college, university, trade or technical school starting your first day of work
● Various shift schedules and warehouse locations
● Skip the gym! You’ll get a workout working with us!
● Growth opportunities and year round opportunities available
Apply today to begin the interview process! Then check your phone and email messages often for a communication from us on the next step.
● At least 17 years of age
● Available to work part-time within a 5 day weekly schedule
● Able to lift packages weighing 25-35 lbs, and up to 70 lbs
Founded in 1907, UPS is the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer – race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity